Over the Easter Weekend, we were given a special gift – a chance to explore Wadi Rum in southern Jordan. Jordan, a land full of fascinating history and unique experiences around every corner. Steve and I spent two nights sleeping in a Bedouin camp and the time in between scrambling over rocks and trekking through soft sand, taking in the vast and harsh beauty of Wadi Rum. Let your eyes feast on our day…
Follow Our BlogFollow The Rous House!
Click to follow our blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Steve and Janna
Married over two years ago, we are humanitarian aid workers who love life and adventure! After work, you'll find Steve playing football (soccer) or frisbee or checking the latest football scores. Janna busies herself with running, mapping, or taking some course or another. We hope you enjoy this glimpse into life at the Rous House!
- Spiritual Reflection on 2016… 1 January 2017
- Sam and Amy’s Budget Tours: Jordan’s Highlights 4 July 2016
- World Refugee Day: We thought it would only be 3 months…” 21 June 2016
- Handing out Cash to Help Save Lives: Refugee Health in Jordan 6 June 2016
- Celebrating Jordan’s 70th Independence Day 28 May 2016